Bacon. Lettuce. Tomato.
All wrapped up in soft tortillas.
This extremely simple dish make a great light breakfast.
If you are in your third trimester, you may tire easily, so this recipe saves you a hassle.
You can add in a bunch of other stuff to your liking.
You can also change the bacon into chicken breast cut into sticks and make yourself some B(Breast)LT Wraps. Hehe
- 16 bacon strips (There’s chicken or beef bacon available)
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 cups chopped lettuce
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (3 small tomatoes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Fry the bacon in a pan with some butter or olive oil until it’s brown and crispy.
- Place the ingredients in the middle of the tortillas including the dressing.
- Wrap the tortillas and serve!