Easy-peasy but awesome thirst-quenching drink.
This 5 minute drink is a definite must-try!
You’re free to change the fruits to whatever fruits you like and freeze them.
Fruits are nutritious make it into a smoothie and you also hit your water daily intake.
What a way to kill two bird with one stone!
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries, raspberries, or cherries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a blend and blend away! You may chopped some fruits and mix it into your smoothie for some chunks.
Original recipe is from Food Network.