In English, this dish would be called ‘Pumpkin and Sweet Leaves In Coconut Gravy.’
This ingredients used in this dish is also nutritious for pregnant ladies.
Pumpkin is high in vitamin E while Sweet leaves are a good source for calcium.
- 1 bundle of sweet leaves, destemmed
- Half a pumpkin, removed the skin and diced in big size
- 2 red chilies, sliced diagonally
- 3 red onions, sliced thinly
- Half a cup of anchovies
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- salt and sugar to taste
- Wash and toss the sweet leaves and pumpkin.
- Heat up half a cup of water in a pot and put in the chilies, onions, and anchovies.
- After about 3-5 minutes, put in the pumpkins.
- When the pumpkin is soft, put in the sweet leaves and coconut milk.
- Stir and put in salt and sugar following your taste. Continue stirring for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately.