What a fancy name!
It is actually quite simple to make.
Think ham and cheese sandwiched between two French toasts!
100g of swiss cheese can gives you 791mg of calcium.
So, mommies, let’s make sandwiches!
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 slices white bread (or bread of preference)
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 slices of Chicken hams
- 1/2 ounce, weight shredded swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Beat eggs in a shallow dish (large enough to fit a sandwich) along with a few pinches of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble sandwiches, with mustard, mayonnaise, ham, cheese, salt and pepper to personal preference. Slightly compress sandwich.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Add butter; allow to melt.
- Dip and coat each sandwich in beaten egg, and place in skillet. Cook sandwiches 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned to liking and cheese has melted.