Avocado + Egg = What could go wrong??
The Avocado Egg Salad is a small twist of the usual egg salad that we put between two slices of crust less white bread.
Both avocado and egg has high content of folate or folic acid.
So, for pregnant mummies this meal is highly nutritious for you and your child.
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and finely diced
- 3 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaves, optional, for serving
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Eat the avocado egg salad plain, topped on your favorite bread or on lettuce leaves.