Fruit parfaits are quick, easy, and delicious!
You can even do it ahead of time and store it in your fridge until you feel like eating it.
These simple meal is high in nutrients and low in calories.
The best part it can be enjoyed as breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Yogurt has high content of calcium but different type of yogurt contains different amount of calcium.
For instance, low-fat yogurt has the highest content of calcium than any other yogurt.
Read here for more info on calcium benefits for pregnant mother.
- 500g Yogurt (Low-fat)
- Any fruits and berries
- Granola or cereals
- Grab a mason jar if you want to keep it for a later time, otherwise, any glass or bowl is fine.
- Scoop one or two spoonful of yogurt.
- Pour a small amount of granola or cereal.
- Toss in some fruits of your choice.
- Repeat steps 2 to 3 until your container is full.
You can watch this short tutorial for better understanding.